Orders for delivery within the UK are sent by recorded First Class post. Our products are made to individual order so please allow up to 2 weeks for single items and up to 4 weeks for larger orders. If there is a date it is needed by please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to help you.
Refund and Exchange
We have tried to make our returns policy as easy as possible. For a full refund on an item minus postage please return it to us within 14 days of receiving the item. Thereafter 28 days for an exchange only.
You are liable for the cost of returning the items to us. Please return the cushions to:Wagtail and Willow, Barcheston Grouds Farm, Shipston on Stour, Warwickshire, CV36 5AZ
We advise customers to obtain proof of postage when returning items, we are unable to take responsibility of returned goods lost in transit.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, photographs, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.